[Beaver-devel] asbestos perilous

From: Stephen Frye
Subject: [Beaver-devel] asbestos perilous
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:36:12 -0700

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading
Alert on  W T A F  last time.
Big watch in play this tomorrow morning!
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.

Trade Date : 5 June 2006
Name : Wataire Industries
S y m b o l : W T A F Timing is everything!
Profits of 200-500 % EXPECTED
Price : $0.60
Projection 2 to 5 Days : $2 - $4
Rating : 100-300%

Just do yourself a favor and watch  W T A F  tomorrow morning, and don't
say we didn't tell you...
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of
underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in
the haystack.
Explosive pick for our members.
Remember this is a  S T R O N G  B U Y  RECOMMENDATION...