[Beaver-devel] adversely assn.

From: Sammy Goodwin
Subject: [Beaver-devel] adversely assn.
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:38:54 +0200

Investor Alert - WE HAVE A RUNNER !
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on
W T A F  last time.

Trade Date : 05/06/06
Name : Wataire Industries Inc.
Stock : W T A F Today : $0.60
2 WEEK PROJECTION : $2 - $3
Market Performance : 200-400%

It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase and might be
ready for a big pop to new highs.
Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will  s e e  f o r  y o
u r s e l f.
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first public investors
to know about  W T A F  !!!
The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price and
sometimes in days, not months or years.
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of underperforming
companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.