[Beaver-devel] EMPLOYMENT NEEDED

From: NANCY JONES
Subject: [Beaver-devel] EMPLOYMENT NEEDED
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 07:22:18 -0500

Casual Position - Escrow transactions assistant.

Job details Closing date: June 30 2006 Location: USA, Canada,
Australia, United Kingdom, Germany .Salary: Excellent earning potential- $25K
to $60K OTE Benefits: Pension, Insurance, Free UPS shipping, and more!As a
market leader and one of the world's largest organisations of its kind, we are
expanding rapidly as we continue to pioneer the concept of technology assurance
through our innovative range of Software Escrow and Information Escrow
Solutions. Our company has a strong reputation within the escrow industry as
both leaders and innovators of  testing,security and consultancy solutions.

As a part of our on-going expansion program we are seeking Transaction
Assistants for our Escrow Solutions. Whether you are looking for a professional
career or a part-time position we are right for you! We are the world's largest
global escrow company, operating in more than  50  countries and territories
and employing more than 10,000 people worldwide. As a part-time employee,you'll
have access to the following benefits: More than $60,000 per year,Great
starting pay and annual raises, Set
work schedule and so on! BENEFITS:

$25,000 � $60.000 a year.Great starting pay and annual rises.Direct
deposit, You get your salary instantly.Lots of free time (�as
required"employment relationship).Perfect career opportunities.Set work
schedule.Variety of shift options.Business experience recruiters look
for.Weekends and holidays off.Paid vacations and holidays.Discounted stock
purchase plan.Promotion from within.Training and skill building.Free UPS
Shipping.- $3,800 per month You will be receiving more than 5 transactions a
week.- You need 5-7 hours free during the week, not moreYou can advise the best
time for transactions processing, in the morning: from 7:00 till 11:00 am or in
the evening: from 3:30 till 5:00 pm.- Free UPS shipping You will be provided an
NCC Group UPS ID card in your name. You will be using this card for mailing
correspondence from UPS office for free on our company�s behalf (we also
allow to use it for shipping your own packages, after working through probation
period.)
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your dependents You will
be receiving an NCC Group, Inc. Medicine card and all the paperwork in 2 weeks
after successfully completing your probation period.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:

You have to be honest, loyal, responsible and hard-working.You have to comply
with all reasonable and lawful instructions provided to you by our company. You
need 5-7 hours during the week for communication.Residential address to receive
correspondence (if any).Computer w/internet connection, printer and e-mail.

JOB DESCRIPTION: At this point we can offer you several ways of
cooperation,which include, but are not limited to:ACH (E-Check) transactions
assistance.You should have a NetSpend.com All-Access card, in order to
participate.PayPal transactions assistance.

You should have a Verified PayPal.com account to participate.As an Escrow
Transactions Assistants you will be delivering escrow payments from buyer to
seller. As you know, every escrow transaction involves seller and buyer. You
will be collecting payments from buyers along with the instructions,
subtracting your salary (which is included in the total amount of transaction)
and all fees applicable,and then forwarding the rest of the funds to the
recipient using the method specified by the instruction.The main purpose is to
provide sellers and buyers all over the world the ability of using their
favorite payment systems (transfer methods).

When customer initiates the transaction from your country of residence, we need
to have a middle man (our representative) in your country to speed up the
process, and shorten the way of the money by delivering the payment to the
recipient directly. Also, we have to act as a third party to ensure that the
seller actually received his payment.

You will be provided with detailed instructions for every single transaction.
To complete a transaction, you need to follow several easy steps below:Receive
the funds into your personal (Bank / Card / PayPal) account.Wait for the
instruction to appear in your email. Report your progress to the manager at
least once a day (during the time of ongoing transaction).

Follow the instructions our manager will provide you with, and send the funds
out using the specified method. Transactions require to be completed in 5
business days (max).Your salary (commission) for regular transaction is 5% of
total amount.

We have a probation period - 1st month of employment. During this probationary
period, we will be evaluating the employee's job performance and work behavior,
as well as his/her character, conduct, and attitude that directly affect job
performance. Throughout the period the supervisor will be documenting
performance and conduct activity in the Employee Work Folder. If you complete
this a probation period successfully, your salary will be reviewed and
increased (up to 10%).

Thanks for reading our proposal. We hope that you are interested and eager to
start cooperation with us.Accept our apologies if this message caused any
inconveniences to you.

PLS KINDLY REPLY BACK TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO
ACCEPT THE OFFER.

Dr williams.