[Beaver-devel] Re: Re:

From: Lizzie Beal
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Re: Re:
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 11:30:19 -0400

He was, in a way, like Pavlovs dogs. Yet there was always a deadline, a time after which you had to leave the circle, and most writers knew it.

""I should be thanking you. "The Corrasable is good enough to start with — after all, Ill have to rewrite anyway — "Only a silly person would try to start a good work with a bad tool. but he doubted if the cockadoodie Roydmans or anyone else up here had anything which came close to what he was now looking at. I dont kid myself that youd care about getting another two people killed, if it would help you.

Yes, he thought it had been.

"She looked at him with her black eyes burning in her solid yet doughy white face and Paul thought: If Andrew Pomeroy could get it up for you, Annie, he must have been as crazy as the caretaker that burned down the hotel. If you ever get out of this, youll work yourself around in much the same fashion to thinking you never needed your left foot anyway — hell, five less nails to clip.