[Beaver-devel] Re: wibig reffnance

From: Lenox Revel
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Re: wibig reffnance
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 07:20:23 -0700

D b ea k r H f om a e O f wne j r,

Your c c re e di h t doesn't matter to us!

If you O e VVN r y ea s l e m st e at n e and want I t MM q EDI p ATE c t as v h to s n pen y d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW w ER your monthly pa v ym u ent j s
by a third or more, here are the d a ea u ls j we have T x OD v AY:

$ 4 z 90 , 0 b 00 a d s lo u w a u s 3 , 6 w 5 %
$ 37 v 0 , 0 g 00 a k s lo d w a w s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 25 a 0 , 00 c 0 a m s lo e w a l s 3 , 3 g 5 %
$ 2 e 00 , 0 n 00 a h s lo w w a g s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V s isi b t ou x r web s e it l e

Lenox Revel , Ap b pr s ova g l Ma o na i ge z r

right descent the heir of Girion of Dale, and in your hoard is mingled
much of the wealth of his halls and town, which of old Smaug stole. Is
not that a matter of which we may speak? Further in his last battle
Smaug destroyed the dwellings of the men of Esgaroth, and I am yet the