[Beaver-devel] Question from eBay Member About the Payment regarding Ite

From: Member eBay : outlaw_custom_trucks
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Question from eBay Member About the Payment regarding Item #160015894083
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 02:36:01 +0300

')" href="" target=_blank>
eBay
This message has been sended from eBay International AG .
Your name has been indicated so as to to guarantee the authenticity of the message. Ulterior information.

Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.
Question from outlaw_custom_trucks
outlaw_custom_trucks (51Feedback score is 50 to 99)
Positive Feedback: 98.1%
Member since : 31-Jul-04
Location: Virginia, United States
Registered on: www.ebay.com
Question: Boyds Suzie Teddy Bear - A True Friend-Jointed Plush - New !
Item : (160015894083)
This message has been sended while the insertion was in course..
outlaw_custom_trucks it is upgrades them purchaser.
Hi,
The product is Brand New?If so could you do it as a Buy it now price?
Do you accept Paypal?
Respond me
Best Regards.

Respond to this question
Respond Now
Thank you,
eBay
Dettagli dell'oggetto: 160015894083
Titolo oggetto: Boyds Suzie Teddy Bear - A True Friend-Jointed Plush - New !
Item URL: htps://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIem&item=160015894083&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:1
End Time : Aug-06-06 23:30:00 PDT
Suggerimento sulla sicurezza Marketplace Safety Tip
Always remember to complete your transactions on eBay - it's the safer way to trade.

Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email without winning the item on eBay? If so, please help make the eBay marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These external transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy.
Learn more about trading safely
.
Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to address@hidden on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platfor! m and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/p! rivacy-p olicy.html User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/hel p/policies/user-agreem! ent.html

Copyrigh! t © 2006 eBay, Inc. All ! Righ! ts Reserved.
Designated tr! ademarks and brands are t! he pro! perty of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trad emarks ofa eBay, Inc