[Beaver-devel] legal pad

From: Rosamond Nolan
Subject: [Beaver-devel] legal pad
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 02:09:06 +0200

In short, civility is dead, polite cultureis gone, and manners are almost extinct.
There was a five per cent drop inPortland cement, and a ten per cent fall in pig iron.
Your next question asks whether the minority has too much power inthe United States. Henceforth I will answer no questions except to the census takerand the income tax man. The notion that a newspaperreporter is half brother to the criminal is erroneous.
As I see it, there is nothingfor it but to enjoy ourselves while we can. The amateurperformance of our treasurer Mr.
Will you also let me have your opinion oncoldness, on storage, and on plants? I have been led to do this by noticing how popular this kind ofthing has come to be. It is, for example,a subject of universal remark that statesmen seem to be dying out. Left to themselves they would rathergo fishing or dig in the garden.
In the old days a shirt lasted till a man outgrew it. Give me a monthon this, if you possibly can.
Your next question asks whether the minority has too much power inthe United States.
It is the genuine article, as anyone used tothese things will recognize at once.
Most readers will agree with me that of late the newspapers havebeen fine reading. Most readers will agree with me that of late the newspapers havebeen fine reading.
But even when all this has been said there remains more yet. He had to spendseventy-five cents on a new one, and that one lasted till he wasburied in it. Some of our best experts agree that this wouldinvolve a loss of money.
Our expertsare not prepared to give any opinion as to what the milreis will donext. The kind of youngman who sends out the questionnaires is quite impervious to satire.