[Beaver-devel] fumigate

From: Clare Donahue
Subject: [Beaver-devel] fumigate
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 15:00:38 +0430

Dark vignettes of wood went by to right and left.
Was it possible she wasbeginning to like this young upstart who had this car?
Youwouldnt need to pay me anything for your room until you had. At the end of all this playing Lucille Nickolas and Tina Kogelbeing tired, dropped out.
They might all bewrecked by such fast driving. But supposin the next day after you take the coat anautomobile runs you down and kills you.
Well, what is to be will be, she said resignedly. She could not believe that he did notknow. Well, I canthelp it, if youre going to be as jealous as that.
Well, what is to be will be, she said resignedly. Andnow, not only Sparser but Higby, and this in spite of Clyde, beganto show Hortense attention.
I wanted disbunch to bring dere skates and go down dere, sighed Hegglund, butdey wouldnt.
And you can just let me alone from now on, too,she added.
You haventmentioned it to Frank or Julia, have you?
At the same time it reduced herspirit not a little. It gave him a feelingof lead at the pit of his stomach. She really did not care for himafter all.
She sat there, quite reduced and bewildered by her own peculiarpart in all this.
Oh, about five or six weeks ago, I think.
Or, if he did it meant the loss ofHortense. I mightborrow a little something, but it wont look very good.
And Clyde,for himself, was agreeing with her.
Rubenstein explained the process as though it were a difficultmatter to grasp. Hegglund, Ratterer, Higby and Clyde at Eighteenth andWest Prospect near the railroad yards.
Will you listen to whos talkin about skatin on a trip likethis? What about you and that Lucille Nickolas? Oh, you make me tired, thats what you do,Do I?
In winter some people skated when there wasice.
And all the otherswere emitting peals and squeals of laughter. And then noting his glumness, Hortense came over, executing a phaseof the Grizzly as she did so.
Aw, hell, cant a fellow have a funny idea even widout beinroasted for it? I couldnt refuse to dance with him whenhe was right there, could I?