[Beaver-devel] Re: Your letter

From: Noah Moran
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Re: Your letter
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:06:59 -0400

SBNS .P K -- SHALLBETT,ER INDUS'TRIES INC.
HOT ST'OCK ALER,TT - INVEST'OR ALER,T!

Th'ere is a MASS`IVE PR ca,mpaign in proces.ss for t`his ss,tock, get in e`arly
on m`ondayy morn,ing.

Our object`ive her`e is to fi`nd the needl.e in the haystac`k, the diam.ond in
the d'irt..
and we be,lieve we'`ve bee.n ver,y success'ful in t.hat obj.ective wi.th th'is
comp.any.

SHALLBET.TER IN'DUSTRIES INC (SBN S,P K)

Compa.ny-- SHAL,LBETTER INDUSTRI'ES INC
Symbo`l- S B NS . PK
Curr,ent P'rice; .85
Mo.ndayy t`arget.. 1.1'5
Mar,ket Cap- 17,.34 M`illion
Our recomme'ndation- Stro'ng Buy, get in earl`yy on Mond,ay mor`ning.

Thi,s qu,ick r`ising stoc,k is a g'ood lon'g t`erm wi`nner. T.his s'tock has
b,eenn stead,ily clim`bing, and
wi`ll c.ontinue to cl`imb the cha.rts due to super,b busines's solut`ions and
creativ.e partners'hips
in the bu,siness wo.rld.

Breakin`gg ne,ws:

HONO.LULU -- S`ept. 8, 2'006--
.Shallbettt,er's new Preside`nt,  is now in Chi'na examin'ing new r.esource
propert'ies in the ene,rgyy
s.ector as we.ll as structuri,ng pl`ans for an e'xpanded explorat.ion
prog,ramm on the Mongoli.an gol'd propert'y...

Go to y'our fav.orite financ'ial s.ite, and re.ad the c`omplete ne,ws re`lease.

Get in earl.y on th`is one, d'on't mis's it Mon`day.

A`bout SHALLBE.TTER I`NDUSTRIES INC

Shallbet.ter In`dustries Inc, is an in.ternational mi`ning c.ompany, wh.ich has
exclus.ive
g'overnment minin`g r,ights to m,any mi`ning locatioo.ns, t.hat are highl`y
sou`ght a`fter
becaa,use t`hey are ric`h in go.ld. Ha,vingg thes`e right,s, in a locati'on
w.hich is ric'h
in go'ld and ch,eap in labo'rr mak'es the com`pany ver,y all'uring to
in.vestors.