[Beaver-devel] System maintenance: Billing notification ID:95

From: eBay
Subject: [Beaver-devel] System maintenance: Billing notification ID:95
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:01:04 +0200

Dear Value member,

There is a pr oblem with the ca rd you used while bidd ing at one of our auc tions.
A communi cation prob lem with the ba nk server might ha ve cau sed that prob lem too
but we are un able to col lect our com mission.

Until the prob lem is sol ved you would ne ed to use a dif ferent card so, please,
log into your acc ount and en ter the new ca rd details.

eBay Online Service

Looking for ward to a good co-op eration.

Regards,
Ali Boyer
eBay Inc.