[Beaver-devel] eBay System Update: Information Request

From: eBay
Subject: [Beaver-devel] eBay System Update: Information Request
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 03:22:07 +0200

21/09/2006 eBay System Update: Information Request

Dear member,

Due to the last changes apperead on eBay platform we need your assistance one more time for your security.
It appears that your eBay account was inactive in the last week.
You will have to confirm your informations once again so we can update our databases.
All these measures are made concerning your security. Also there are inactive users wich doesn't use their eBay accounts anymore and we need an active marketplace.
You have 7 days, until 11.59 PM - 24/09/2006 to confirm your informations.

Make the confirmation now

Regards,
eBay International AG