[Beaver-devel] Confirmation for the order

From: Dee Chen
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Confirmation for the order
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:20:39 -0500

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://dosingdevices.com

He had expected to feel terrified when things got to this point, and was
relieved to find he felt quite calm.
It looked like she really chowed down as well, and never mind cleaning up after.
Having a novel end exactly the way you thought it would when you started out
would be like shooting a Titan missile halfway around the world and having the
payload drop through a basketball hoop.