[Beaver-devel] Dear Customer ,Thank you for the order

From: Cesar Parks
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Dear Customer ,Thank you for the order
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 23:52:05 -0200

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://chxsecurity.com

This was how depressives got just before shooting all the members of their
families, themselves last; it was the psychotic despair of the woman who
dresses her children in their best, takes them out for ice-cream, walks them
down to the nearest bridge, lifts one into the crook of each arm, and jumps
over the side.
A small khaki bag, too big to be a purse and not quite big enough to be a
knapsack, was slung over one shoulder.
"Even though the guy who says it spent the day at work thinking about getting
laid and knows the odds are good his wife is going to be asleep when he finally
gets up to the bedroom.