[Beaver-devel] loony

From: Romeo Cummings
Subject: [Beaver-devel] loony
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 02:02:19 +0300

If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
my family is goin through some shit right now so my home life has just been crazy stressful. When angered, you get back at the person sometimes without thinking.
Some things are secret and will always be.
Jason: Norris would do it for free. The power converter and hotel Wifi work, needless to say.
Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
Adjust stitch length to make .
im rougher when im drunk. We used to sit around, mess around with songs, and pretend to be a real band.
Have you ever been camping?
Adjust stitch length to make .
a heart broken by a man who never even knew she existed. I need to do something constructive. And now I am complete.
even though life sucks i know itll get better soon enough and im tryin not to stress on it too much. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family? When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
This is Jennifer Jones aka JJ. More to the world than our petty problems.
It honestly makes me feel so alive. I want to be the blonde bombshell who everybody loves and admires. Peace and security are fun!
This is Jennifer Jones aka JJ.