[Beaver-devel] SCC NOTICE: eBay Invalid User Information Suspension

From: ebay
Subject: [Beaver-devel] SCC NOTICE: eBay Invalid User Information Suspension
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:59:28 -0000

Alert
Subject: SCC NOTICE: eBay Invalid User Information Suspension- Received: Oct-09
From: eBay
eBay eBay sent this message to ebay member.
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

SCC NOTICE: eBay Invalid User Information Suspension

Dear ebay member,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to the violation of our site policy below:

* Invalid User Information - Our records show that there are some discrepancies with the information that you registered with on our service. Due to this violation your account will be suspended indefinitely from the site until valid information can be provided.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way including registering a new account.

Three easy steps to remove suspension
To Do
Date
Required Response Status Action
1.  Oct. 09, 2006 Sign in Waiting for your response Resolve
2. Oct. 09, 2006 Re-update your Seller Information Waiting for your response Resolve
3.  Oct. 09, 2006 Insert Validation Code Waiting for your response Resolve

Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay, Inc.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This administrative email was sent to you from eBay. Your account is registered on www.ebay.com. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
Act on this alert |  Continue without acting on this alert

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help