Re: [Beaver-devel] Developer and CVS

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Developer and CVS
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:23:23 +0200

Hi all

I'm Tobias the new developper. Thanks for adding me to your project. I will get started as soon as the new code is up on the CVS. There's a section I marked as TODO in my last patch, that needs to be fixed before releasing 0.3.0.1.

greets
Tobias

Trevor L. Brown wrote:
Sorry for the delay... we just got internet at our new place today.  Tobias
has been added so he can start working directly with the code

I'm having some trouble creating a module, so for the time being add the new
source to the beaver_0.3.x directory at the beaver module root.  I will let
you all know once the new module has been created.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Trevor