RE: [Beaver-devel] CVS upload

From: Trevor L. Brown
Subject: RE: [Beaver-devel] CVS upload
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:07:41 -0400

Just add the 0.3.0.1 files (all of them, even the ones you didn't have to
touch) under the beaver_0.3.0.x directory.  I'll move it all and straighten
it out as soon as possible... probably within the next couple of days.

Sorry for the weirdness, but CVS is choking trying to create the new module,
so for now we'll have a pseudo-module as a subdirectory in the current
module...

Thanks,
Trevor