[Beaver-devel] Segfault when inserting picked colour

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Segfault when inserting picked colour
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:40:58 +0200

Beaver looks very decent at the moment =) nearly everything works.
But, I still found something that is more important than the close buttons on the tool windows... ...when I open the Color Picker window, and then click Insert to insert the colour into the document, the program crashes because of a segfault. The DEBUG_FCN tells me that the last ended functions are replace_text() and replace_selection() in tools.c, but the function that causes the segfault must still be opened and isn't mentioned.

Double 12