Re: [Beaver-devel] Segfault when inserting picked colour

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Segfault when inserting picked colour
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:04:35 +0200

I found out that the gcc option -frame-omit-pointer does something strange. if you comment it out and leave DEBUG_FCN in then it works to. if you compile it with the omit-pointer optimization then it won't work. These optimizations could perhaps create this behaviour, but I'm not sure.

greets
Tobias

Double 12 wrote:
You're right. It is very strange, I got it working by removing the START_FCN and END_FCN marks from the replace_selection function. May be a weird solution, but now it actually works.
I also commited it to the CVS.

Double 12