[Beaver-devel] Beaver install folders

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Beaver install folders
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:06:41 +0200

We have to rethink the directory structure Beaver is installed to when you run /make install/.
Now it installs the following files:
/usr/local/bin/beaver
/usr/local/share/beaver/bl/example1.bl
/usr/local/share/beaver/bl/example2.bl
/usr/local/share/beaver/bl/glib.bl
/usr/local/share/pixmaps/beaver.png
/usr/local/share/applications/beaver.desktop
/usr/local/man/man1/beaver.1x.gz

But the problem is, Beaver searches its pixmaps in the directory ../pixmaps. This works fine in the unpacked directory (src/ and pixmaps/ are on the same level there), but it doesn't work in the install directory (pixmaps/ is on a different level than the binary).

Also, I'd like to ask: which signal of the tool windows (color picker etc.) has to be connected to gtk_widget_destroy: "delete_event" or "destroy"?

Thanks,
Double 12