Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver install folders (and a new segfault)

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver install folders (and a new segfault)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:32:15 +0200

Double 12 wrote:
Yeah, about.xpm also needs to be copied.
That "response" signal is for clicking the OK-button, isn't it? Or is it also for the upper-right close x?

And I found a new segfault...reproducability might not be 100%.
When openening two files in Beaver (let's say interface.c and main.h), and then clicking Documents > Close All, it gives a segfault. According to DEBUG_FCN, the last used function was set_title.
well I couldn't really reproduce the error. I added some checks in the set_title function to make sure that a valid pointer is given when calling gtk_window_set_title. Did you try rebuilding the whole project? Sometimes that helps.

greets
Tobias