[Beaver-devel] Closing tool windows

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Closing tool windows
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:35:05 +0200

Well, I started off with the Color Picker dialog. When I used the "response" signal, everything was connected: also the Insert button. So when I clicked the Insert button, the dialog was closed and no color was inserted. There already was an existing signal handler , connecting the "delete_event" signal to gtk_widget_destroy and to the function color_picker_not_visible. I changed the signals to "destroy" and now it all works. But, before I apply this to other windows, is this the right way?

Double 12