[Beaver-devel] "delete_event" and "destroy" signals

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] "delete_event" and "destroy" signals
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 13:15:08 +0200

Setting the window to modal is much better than the blabla_window_is_visible variable. It works fine! I'm now applying this to other windows (the base converter and the file properties window). But I'm curious, they are using two signals: both "destroy" and "delete_event". When I only use "delete_event" it also works fine, so do need to keep the "destroy" signal?

Double 12