[Beaver-devel] Beaver 0.3.0.1 release date!

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Beaver 0.3.0.1 release date!
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:45:59 +0200

I changed the installation directories in the Makefile, so Beaver can find its own pixmaps when it's installed. Please look if I did it right.

I'd like it if we could release 0.3.0.1 before friday (27th june). Do you think that is possible? To my knowledge, the only thing that has to be done is the menu sensitivity while opening a document(I hope tobias can get that fixed). But there my always be new bugs we run into.

Double 12