Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:27:21 +0200

I'm afraid we have a problem...Beaver still crashes (segfault) when opening a file. Sometimes it is the first file I try to open, sometimes a second one (rather unpredictable).

filesops.c: display_recent_files(): Begin
*** glibc detected *** ./beaver: free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x085aff90

Btw: I added DEBUG_FCN to the Makefile again for debugging, just remove it if you find it annoying.

Double 12

Tobias Heinzen schreef:
Well I fixed the problem of premature closing of files. There's now a variable called Editable for every File thats getting set to false when SyHi. A lot of operations are now blocked until the SyHi has finished (cut/pase/copy/close/save...)

The other problem was funny to solve. I removed the configuration file and that seemed to solve it. I've got no idea why this is the case. I located the error it was this line that caused the error: gtk_item_factory_create_items (MainFactory, 1, &NewEntry, NULL);

Can you check if the error has gone if you remove your config file?

I also corrected some small things in the Makefile (using -f on symlink creation and copying only *.bl files into the bl directory) the rest was pretty much what I had in mind ^^

greets
Tobias