Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:37:38 +0200

Trevor L. Brown wrote:
Which types of files does this affect?
Like I said, I don't know. I first thought it won't work because the files don't have a suffix, but that was not the case. Then I thought it was because of some characters in the filename but that was not the case.
It could also be the shared libraries we're working with (or that gtk is
working with) ...
Yeah, like I said this could be possible since we use a fairly old, deprecated library.
http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2006-10/msg00048.html
This is especially possible if running with valgrind results in no problem,
since valgrind wraps the memory allocation functionality of the operating
system.