Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:02:51 +0200

GtkItemFactory is not just an unimportant part of our program...it's the skeleton of the menu structure. Indeed we should replace it with GtkUiManager, but that will be one of the main goals for our next release. It will take some work, because the syhi languages and the .bl-entries are currently also added to the menus using GtkItemFactory; they also need to be changed.

Nice to see we could use the new CVS module...the only problem is that the src/, pixmaps/ and bl/ directories are still empty =)
I'l add them.

Double 12

Trevor L. Brown wrote:
Okay.... here's my thought... let's just trim these features.

I'll work on a followup release to this one, and try to get them working...
but I really don't want our main development efforts focused on fixing
something this buggy.  You guys are really talented and could be making
cooler software if we moved on to another release.

Just a reminder, the beaver0_3_0_x module is open now...

Thanks!
Trevor