Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Menu sensitivity while opening file
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:26:02 +0200

Tobias Heinzen wrote:
I now removed the features that display the recent files and the files in the Documents Menu. Now beaver seems to work stable. I agree with double12 that gtkItemFactory is a major part of beaver but oddly only these two feature seemed to be affected.
Yeah, as far as I can see, this problem doesn't occur anymore. And we can live without recent files =D I found another bug (less important). In the Document tab of the Preferences dialog, everything freezes when you open the font-picking dialog.

I've copied all files to that module. Only use this module from now on, since I made some changes which are not there in the other module. I also added a Makefile in the root dir (meaning you don't need to change dir into src to make and make install beaver anymore).
I'll change (simplify) the installation instructions in the INSTALL file.