[Beaver-devel] API changed for toolbar items

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] API changed for toolbar items
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:45:34 +0200

I added the possibility to add toolbar items. This is done by the same function as the one that adds menubar items, that's why I renamed it to /beaver_add_item/ instead of /beaver_add_menu_item/. Other API functions may also need to be changed/renamed, but I don't have time for that right now. I added an extra entry to BeaverMenuSection, that is used when you want to put items on the toolbar. I also added an argument to the /beaver_add_item /function: depending on that argument, the item will be a toolbar item or menu item. Feel free to edit anything, I will be away for a while (fortunately shorter than last time ^^)

Double 12