Re: [Beaver-devel] API changed for toolbar items

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] API changed for toolbar items
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:57:04 +0200

hi all

i'm currently working at the refactoring of interface.c and boy that code is messed up ^^ I found out why there were those messages. there's still a toolbar.c that provides a toolbar and since we updated to the new uimanager this is no longer needed, but was still used. so the toolbar tried to initialize twice.

as I refactor interface.c I saw that there are lot of things to do and a lot of things messed up. so if you need to change anything in interface.c let me know.

greetings
Tobias