Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkPrintUnixDialog

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkPrintUnixDialog
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:31:18 +0200

Double 12 wrote:
Actually the error-causing packages of several libraries are the only things that really annoy me in Ubuntu...but I still try other Linux distro's because Linux makes me adventurous. :)

I propose we add the following to the Makefile:
if the print headers are not present in /usr/include/gtk and /are/ present in /usr/include/gtk-unix-print-2.0, symlinks are made in /usr/include/gtk that point to the headers in /usr/include/gtk-unix-print-2.0.
oh god no, that's what pkg-config is for ^^

Could you make that? I'm not really good at Makefiles/shell scripts.
done

By the way, can you join our IRC channel? Maybe we can discuss about the Beaver website a bit.
done, but no-one else is there ^^

greets
Tobias