Re: [Beaver-devel] Printing progress..

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Printing progress..
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:41:39 +0200

By the way, is the original tools.c file still in use? I thought you moved everything to the plugin. There are still some utility functions in the original tools.c (like get_text to get the text out of a buffer) that are still used. Do those functions have to be moved to other source files, or to the API? Or will we just leave them there?
I'm still in progress of eliminating all use of these tools. there were functions that were used by interface.c and there are still functions that are use by other parts. I'm currently trying to eliminate all these dependencies to finally erase tools.c.

greetings
Tobias