Re: [beaver-devel] interface.c update

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [beaver-devel] interface.c update
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:08:45 +0200

Double 12 wrote:

have fun with the new interface ^^
Yes, I do. :) It looks very professional to have the languages in the View menu with radio buttons. I just compiled a fresh copy from the CVS branch on Zenwalk, but unfortunately opening a file or creating a new file causes a segfault. :(
As I stated there were some bugs with it. I looked at it and hopefully it is now fixed and should work.

greets
Tobias