Re: [Beaver-devel] Closing tabs

From: Higor Eurípedes
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Closing tabs
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:15:43 -0300

I have a patch to fix the 'closing tabs' bug

i just added an if. the problem was at interface.c

http://enygmata.site88.net/patches/beaver0.4.0/bugfix_close_all_tabs.patch

after the fix:

i opened 100+  C files and closed the editor, no segfault happened
i opened 10      C files and closed one by one, no segfault happend
i opened 100+ C files and closed them using the "Close all" menu
option, no segfault happened