[Beaver-devel] Bug: Last line of document

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Bug: Last line of document
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 23:43:07 +0100

I edited some Beaver source files in Beaver. If you edit files like src/api/api.h and src/api/beaver.h, that end like this:

#endif /* __API_H */

and if there's no newline or just one newline after it, the last */ is removed after saving. When you put two newlines after this line, the */ is preserved, but the two lines are removed.

Weird bug, we first have to fix it, but then a new question comes to mind. Should Beaver automatically add a newline after a file that doesn't have one? Most editors do this.

Double 12.