Re: [Beaver-devel] [beaver] plugins howto

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] [beaver] plugins howto
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 16:16:39 +0100

So, I guess we could remove the Documentation page then?

address@hidden schreef:
Um Sun, 04 Jan 2009 13:29:57 +0100
 schrieb Double 12 <address@hidden>:
Nice tutorial. The web page currently consists of 4
pages: Home, Plugins, Download, Documentation.
Shall I put this tutorial on the Documentation page and
also add a link to the Doxygen html files?
I could also change the names of the pages if you want.

Or put it on the plugins page (one section is called "for
developpers" or something like that). If you could add a
link to the documentation that would be great.

Greets
Tobias