Re: [Beaver-devel] About autotools + beaver 'test' package

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] About autotools + beaver 'test' package
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:56:21 +0100

I think you can commit them to the CVS repository. I didn't find a lot of problems. And even if there are problems: we will solve them on the CVS, because it is no longer a question whether we will be using those autotools.
But let's wait for Tobias' view before you commit it.

Double 12

Higor Eurípedes schreef:
Hello,

This time i am here not to release a new version of the package but to
ask if you guys think that it is mature enought to be commited into the
repository.

I have tested the scripts in some other systems and i have got success
in all tests. No errors happened but in some systems the scripts show
warnings.

Systems tested:

Slackware 11 and 12
Debian 4.0 (Etch)