[Beaver-devel] Release date

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Release date
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:45:08 +0100

Do we want to set a release date for 0.4.0? We originally thought to release 0.4.0 in november, but since it wasn't really important we kept delaying it. If we set a release date, it gives a bit more importancy to tasks we have to do and gives us something to focus on. It's not a problem if the release of 0.4.0 takes some time; the only issue is that some 0.3.0.1 users are waiting for a new version that fixes some 0.3.0.1 bugs.

Another thing: isn't it a good idea to add a 'make uninstall' feature?

Double12.