Re: [Beaver-devel] Documentation

From: Higor Eurípedes
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Documentation
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:12:11 +0000

I think the best solution for that is a specific target for the documentation,
because i cant find a way to customize the 'all' target in the
Makefile generation.
It means that would be necessary run 'make doc'

In the current code the documentation is compiled in the 'all-local' target
but seems that automake is runing it when you run 'make all' and also when
you run 'make install', which is weird.

Cya