Re: [Beaver-devel] Printing patch

From: t.heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Printing patch
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:44:18 +0100

> But the text goes beyond the drawn border

Well this issue was there before (now it just looks a
little bit less good ^^). I'm trying todo my best. My only
solution would be to just cut the text if it goes over the
border.

> and even beyond
> the end of the page.

hmm, this shouldn't happen. Do you have a PDF (or textfile)
as an example so that I can check it out.

I'm also thinking that the font size is too big. I printed
it out once and it was pretty big ^^ What do you think?

Greats
Tobias