[Beaver-devel] Beaver release date

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Beaver release date
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:54:15 +0100

I propose we release Beaver 0.4.0 on 15 march. This may seem soon, but the problem is that otherwise, we keep delaying it. Users are really looking for a new version.

Maybe we can't implement all the functionality we wanted or solve every bug before 15 march, but that's what Beaver 0.4.1 is for, which we could release shortly after 0.4.0.

The main thing we have to do befor e15 march is freezing the API, so we could copy the documentation to the website, update the website a bit and update NEWS/BUGS/etc. files.

Share your opinions on this proposal.

Double 12