[Beaver-devel] beaver.h

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] beaver.h
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:16:02 +0200

First message from me for a long time. :)

We still have to fix the issue with api/beaver.h

It contains the line:
#include "../../config.h"

That line is needed for compilation.

But when compiling the plugins, they use /usr/local/share/beaver/include/beaver.h, and then they don't know what to do with config.h, because there's no file called config.h in /usr/local/share!

Maybe it's a good idea to leave the line it config.h, but remove that line with sed just before it is copied to /usr/local/share/beaver/include.

Greets, Double12