[Beaver-devel] File selection dialog starting directory

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] File selection dialog starting directory
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:41:11 +0200

I implemented a new feature, when opening/saving a file, the file selector dialog now starts in the directory of the file you are currently viewing. When saving, it takes the directory of the file in the tab left to the unsaved document. When there is no other opened document, it just starts at the home directory. The code (in the functions open_file and save_file_as) got a bit complicated because the string needs to be freed when it has been received from g_path_get_dirname and not when it comes from g_get_home_dir.

enygmata, you suggested we could release the current state as 0.4.0 RC1. That's a good idea. Another option would be to release the current state as 0.4.0 and then release 0.4.0.1/2/3 quickly.

Greets, Double12