Re: [Beaver-devel] Project Participation

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Project Participation
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:11:59 +0100

Hi,

That sounds like a good offer. Beaver 0.4.0 is the version we are currently working on (though the last commit was 7 months ago :P). We released Beaver 0.4.0 RC1 a while ago and we want to release 0.4.0. However, there are also plans to rewrite a big part of the code, so maybe it's better to wait a second before starting you're work. Could you jump in on #beaver-project @ irc.freenode.net? There are some other developers who can tell you about the rewrite plans.

Double 12

Kenneth Burling wrote:
I am interested in helping to comment the code.  Which version would
be best for me to work on to provide examples of my work? :)