Re: [Beaver-devel] develop beaver

From: Andrea Florio
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] develop beaver
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:48:38 +0200

Sure,
i'm already there,

btw, in the mean time i created a git repo where i am working on, it's a
sand box where i can play,

it's not intended to be a fork, but a place where i can play, and submit
all the changes to you when they are ready. actually, there i fixed
compiler warnings and i am improving the autotools configuration, if you
want to take a look, browse here:

http://libstringpool.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=libstringpool/beaver;a=shortlog

Andrea

Il 13/06/2010 14:03, Higor Eurípedes ha scritto:
> Hello Andrea,
>
> We are planing a major rewrite of the code base (to cleanup and
> improve things) but
> patches to the current code and developers are welcome.
>
> Maybe we will need to move to another repo server (i haven't seen the
> project admin for
> months and i don't have rights to give CVS write access).
>
> It would be nice to have you on the irc channel #beaver-project at
> irc.freenode.net to
> discuss more.
>

> 2010/6/13 Andrea Florio <address@hidden>:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> My name is Andrea Florio, i am the LXDE maintainer for openSUSE.
> openSUSE 11.3 choose to use beaver as default lightweight text editor
> for LXDE.
> I actually maintain beaver package as well, i would like to join your
> team to provide some code and patches.
>
> I hope you'll provide me access to your CVS repo, and you'll accept my help.
>
> Best Regards
> Andrea

- --
Andrea Florio
QSI International School of Brindisi Sys Admin
CISCO CCNA Certified
openSUSE-Education Administrator
openSUSE Official Member (anubisg1)
Email: address@hidden