Re: [Beaver-devel] A proposal to participate in Beaver project

From: Andrew Dufresne
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] A proposal to participate in Beaver project
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:45:37 +0600

Hi,

Thanks a lot Andrea for accepting my request. I am grateful for it.

I have started studying gettext manual. So far it does not seem complex.

At this stage I am unable to give a ball-park date. But I am quite hopeful that I will be able to get back to the team with substantial progress soon.

Thanks for your time.
Regards
Andrew Dufresne