Re: [Beaver-devel] Current development status: translations support

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Current development status: translations support
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 12:41:02 +0200

Thanks for publishing the 0.4.0 release, it was high time we did that.

I compiled the unstable code, not yet really functional, as you said, but looks good :) There once was the plan of writing a core in C/Glib providing all the basic utility functions, having the possibility to create multiple user interfaces using different toolkits. Do we still want that, or are we going to integrate the core with one single GTK+ interface?