Re: [Beaver-devel] Translations using Transifex

From: Andrea Florio
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Translations using Transifex
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:38:40 +0200

No problems at all :)

well.. register to transifex, and of course login.

you will find on your right a search box, type there "beaver"

click on it, than scroll down to reach "Project Component"

click on the component "Beaver Unstable"

scroll down to "translation files"

at the end of the list of available translations, including stats, you
will find a button "add a new translation"

optional:

click on "translation teams" and request a new team to be added.

i will grant the new team.

Andrea

Il 22/08/2010 14:45, Higor Eurípedes ha scritto:
> Hello Andrea,
>
> I'm having some trouble to use Transifex: on the website there is no
> button to edit the translations and i can't use the lock button neither.
> I read the README.transifex file but i sincerely do not know how to
> get the token required to submit translations. The FAQ and the
> walkthrough video aren't really helping me.
>
> Could you help me with it?
> Sorry to bother.

- --
Andrea Florio
QSI International School of Brindisi Sys Admin
CISCO CCNA Certified
openSUSE-Education Administrator
openSUSE-LXDE Administrator
openSUSE Official Member (anubisg1)