bibledit-development

[be] [task #7998] DC Book ID Support needed

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #7998] DC Book ID Support needed
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:57:03 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, task #7998 (project bibledit):

The way you describe these XX- books, yes, they can be useful and ought to be
included for such things as they can be used for.

To not delay any current work on bibledit further, I've attached all the data
and communication about the books to the feature request (task) that you've
put in earlier, so that it will be done once the time is there. I hope that
this is fine with you in case there's no hurry with it. This is not to put it
off but just so that current work can progress, as the extra books support
requires coding changes far beyond changing bookdata.h / cpp. At the same time
we might as well add support for the newest books according to the USFM
standard.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7998>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/