bibledit-development

[be] [task #8087] git settings gui shows whether local and remove reposi

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #8087] git settings gui shows whether local and remove repository are in sync
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 08:17:33 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Now when I start the program and check the git repository under preferences,
everything turns green except the copy and synchronize setting. Is this
normal? Do I need to choose something every time I check this?

Yes, this is normal, because you are only viewing the settings, not making
new settings or changing something. But actually, thinking about it again, I
believe that improvement would be appropriate here. The improvement could be
that, if the local and remote repository are in sync, then it turns green.
I've submitted as task for that on
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bibledit.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8087>

  Message sent via/by Savannah